(ISC)² CISSP Certified Information System Security Professional exam preparation course - English
The CISSP certifies that an information security expert has extensive technical and organizational knowledge and experience to effectively design, develop and plan all internal security requirements. The CISSP certificate from (ISC)2 is still considered the gold standard in the security area for IT security specialists. (ISC)² CISSP Certified Information System Security Professional exam preparation course in English course language with English training documents, which are constantly updated by the instructor! Exchange of experiences and discussions complete the seminar.
- CBT Training & Consulting GmbH Munich is official ISC2 Computer-Based Testing Location!
- This seminar can also be booked as a company training. Give us a call!
The "Certified Information Systems Security Professional" (CISSP) certificate is considered one of the world's
highest rated certificates on the market of information security for specialists.
8 Domains (ISC)² CISSP Certified Information System Security Professional
- Security and Risk Management
- Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity
- Asset Security
- Protecting Security of Assets
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Engineering and Management of Security
- Communications and Network Security
- Designing and Protecting Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Controlling Access and Managing Identity
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing
- Security Operations
- Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery
- Software Development Security
- Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security
This course is designed for information security professionals with deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer and manage the overall security posture of an organization. This training course provides a comprehensive review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, covering the following eight domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®).
- The CISSP is ideal for experienced security practitioners, managers and executives interested in proving their knowledge across a wide array of security practices and principles, including those in the following positions:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect
- Requirements and preparation for attending the course: Business English
- Prepare yourself for the course in self-study.
- CISSP books are only available in English and are not part of the course. For the course you will receive a training manuscript in English specially prepared by the instructor. Preparation for the course and after the course for the self-study exam is essential! Please note the speakers' valuable tips for exam preparation. Only register for the exam date after the course! Only then can you estimate how much reworking you still need for the exam!
CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional): The most-esteemed cybersecurity certification in
the world. The CISSP recognizes information security leaders who understand cybersecurity strategy, as well
as hands-on implementation. It shows you have the knowledge and experience to design, develop and
manage the overall security posture of an organization.
Experience Required: Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work
experience in two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). Only a
one-year experience exemption is granted for education.
- Security and Risk Management
Trainer documents PDF
Not included - Recommended reading for course and exam preparation: CISSP All-In-One Exam Guide, Shon Harris (latest version) and optional: (ISC)² CISSP Official Study Guide & Practice Tests Bundle
Arguments for this exam preparation course:
Our trainer completes the CCSP exam himself several times a year in order to be able to prepare the seminar participants for the most important exam content with tips on how to cope with the exam.
Furthermore, our speakers offer you support after the seminar to prepare for the exam. Tips for coping with the exam and many exam exercises complete the free e-mail support. Our speakers are also available for endorsements.
For this course you will receive 40 CPE. CPE stands for the English term "Continuing Professional Education". The CPE are noted on the confirmation of participation.
Lead Auditor ISO/IEC 27001, CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSMP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, uvm.
You recieve information for exam registration during the course.
You have the possibility to order the exam voucher with your course order. Subsequent orders cannot be placed. However, you can place your exam order directly by yourself at Pearson VUE paying with credit card.
Every day 09.00 am - 05.00 pm (CET)
Company or in-house training courses only take place with participants from your company in our or your premises or as Online LIVE training.
Overview of the advantages of our individual company and in-house training courses:
- Individual compilation of topics, according to your requirements
- Tailored to your objectives
- You determine the date and time of the company training
- Training location: Whether at your location, in our training rooms or as Online LIVE training - you decide.
- Company training ist often more cost-effective, especially with a large number of employees
- All-round service in our rooms so that your employees can fully concentrate fully on the course
We would be happy to make you an offer.
Please fill out our enquiry form or make an appointment for a consultation:
Phone +49 89 4576918-40 / E-Mail email@example.com Enquiry